The resume of applicable education and technical experience of;

Willy Ens,  Author, Innovator, and CEO behind En-Sense Solutions.

Having landed in Central Saskatchewan in 1957, after emigrating from Mexico with my parents and siblings, I started my education in a single room farmhouse school just out of the hamlet of Laird Saskatchewan.

It was in this little country school at the end of my grade one that I attained an ‘Honorable Mention’ in scholastic achievement. The teacher explained that I had achieved the most that year, because when I had started school at the beginning of the year I had known the basics, “Yes” and “No” in English alright, what I was answering to though I didn’t know. With no help at home and only being allowed to speak low-german there, it was like I learned a second language and passed grade one, in one year, all on my own.

Continuing to grade three in the Laird School and then four and part of five in the La ‘Crete School in Northern Alberta. From there it was Kelly Road School in Prince George BC, the school in Burns Lake and then FraserLake over the next three grades, and back to the La ‘Crete School for the last part of grade eight and nine.

Concluded to that point by writing my Grade Nine Departmental Exams at La ‘Crete and attaining my Alberta Education Grade Nine Diploma with “A”s in both Math and Science there, then dropping out early in grade ten.

After leaving home and moving back to Prince George to live with my sister, a year later on her encouragement I tried high school again at Kelly Road Junior High. However now, based on my entrance exam return, Principle Harrower explained why he had put me into “Division Two, Academic”, was because for me to be in “Division One” I would have needed to have passed the pre-requisite grades of “Academics” but he told me he thought I could do it and so that meant I was now trying to catch up on Grades 8, 9, and 10 typing, bookkeeping, and french all in one year. This was just much to intensive for me to manage or grasp and so I dropped out again.

Next came many short term labor and sales jobs in the Prince George area with sojourns into Northern Alberta, Western BC and the Northwest Territories.

It was just out of YellowknifeN.W.T. working at the isolated construction camp at Edzo NWT when I started into the plumbing trade. Taking it back to Prince George with me and completing my apprenticeship field work there, but writing my final Inter Provincial Exams in Plumbing and Class “B” Gas fitting at Commosun College in Victoria B.C. in November, 1976.

While working for a Prince Rupert plumbing contractor in the Queen Charlotte Islands I met my to-be wife in the summer of 1977, and we got married in Marysville Washington in the summer of 1979.

With this happening during the height of the OPEC oil embargo of the USA, we found ourselves waiting in fuel station lineups, three consecutive mornings for our five gallon ‘daily’ ration of fuel, doing this, just so that we would have enough fuel to make it back to BC. and Canada. To me, this really drove home the USAs’ vulnerability in its need for off shore oil imports and how conservation would be so beneficial.

I was also very concerned environmentally, about the damage that I had seen done due to hydrocarbon pollution in pristine Northern Alberta, while growing up there in the unspoiled wilderness and watching how oil development was polluting the air, land, and water then already.

However, I would never have guessed how the developments during the winter and spring of 1980 would charge me with an environmental cause that became my focus for the next three decades, driving me right up to and into the present.

In March 1980 I had the opportunity to upgrade my Class “B” BC Gas fitters License to the Class “A” level, at the College of New Caledonia in Prince GeorgeBC. Were I learned the ability to design fuel combustion systems specific to customer needs. For which I needed to learn and understand combustion chemistry, including the rational mixing of fuel with oxygen for complete combustion and gain the capacity to apply the “Perfect Gas Laws”, along with entrainment and air flow.

This was a different focused application of fuel usage than I had grown up with, coming from a family of “back yard” auto mechanics, where fuel was used as an explosive in vehicle propulsion and the heat had to be dumped since over heating was catastrophic for engine lubrication.

This was completely opposite, here the focus was on heat extraction while explosion was circumvented and defeated. At times us doing both with the same fuel, take diesel for instance, we could both use the same gallon of this fuel to do a given amount of our respective work.

Proof positive; when used as a home heating fuel, the explosion (about half of the total energy) is defeated, ‘because’ it was purchased for its’ ‘heat energy’ not explosive energy. Meanwhile in the engine, here the heat (about half of the total energy) is lost/ discarded ‘because’ it was purchased for its explosive energy so the ‘heat energy’ is considered ‘useless’.

Which is exactly what I was focused on and about to change …

By April 1981 I had worked my way through the mechanics and science involved to capitalize on the heat released from the fuel in the engine, to compliment the torque production from the fuel explosions’ ‘power stroke’, this being the result from a steam explosion in the same cylinder after the energy of the fuel explosion energy had been realized. This would be accomplished by injection of a metered amount of water into the explosion pressure IMMEDIATELY AFTER the fuel explosion had burnt all of the mixture completely and the heat had been released.

The ratio of water usage to fuel was astounding; at more than one hundred pounds of water per gallon of fuel, so to circumvent needing a water reservoir ten times the fuel volume (volume adjusted for practical application), the water would need to be recovered from the exhaust gases, reconstituted and then reused.

This got me thinking about what the condensate from the exhaust would contain, well anything that the water could absorb of coarse, which would be exactly what “Acid Rain” absorbs while falling through our atmosphere, right?

What? We wouldn’t need to be dumping that into the air we breathe?

Shhh not to Green now!

Anyway, I was sure I could sell the concept on the 25% increase in fuel efficiency that this system would also produce that I’d never have to mention the environmental benefit, just capitalize on “common greed” to accomplish a “Good Deed” would do the same thing.

You see, in the early 1980’s the environmentally concerned were dubbed “Tree Huggers” and “Hippies beyond their time”, so my concern over whether my children, (were I to still have any) would have a future due to pollution or not, was considered to be pessimistic and not even on the radar.

But by 1983 I had completed the design and machined a model of the injector components that would decisively deliver the needed water charge into the explosion pressure of the engine cylinder. Mechanically providing this metered water charge at more than four times the seven hundred psi. spike pressure, or at near three thousand pounds per square inch.

Next I approached PM. Pierre Elliott Trudeau and Premier Bill Bennett of BC. to help me complete the research and development of my system in time for EXPO ’86, since it would be a “Poster Child” for an expo that dealt with “Transportation” and “Mankind making inroads on pollution”.

All to no avail, but my recently felt confidence over seeing advances in pollution control (mostly my own work) had been enough for my new wife and me to decide to start our family, and our daughter Juanita was born on June, 25, 1983, to be followed by her brother Bill on December, 27, 1985.

In my trade I had supervised the conversion of the Cancel Pulp Mills’ 280,000,000 BTUH recovery boiler from oil fired to duel fueled with natural gas.

I also had worked as the liaison between the Gas Safety Branch of BC and Ocelot Industries of Edmonton in the construction of the Methanol Plant in KitimatBC where I met William Montgomery (the Chief Gas Inspector for the Province of BC). He came up to the installation and I took an entourage of eight or so on a tour of the facility, when I had explained our involvement in the process and after we were again back at the start, I made the point distinctly that the twelve inch shut off valve was actually the “Process Inlet Isolation Valve”.

And if I recall correctly he replied with “Willy is right, that is the Process Isolation Valve so anything on the downstream side of it is under the jurisdiction of the Mines Act, where we have no jurisdiction, so thank you for the tour we can all go home now”. This resolved several issues that were involved in the process and foreign to the gas act, however now they were no longer questions of concern to us.

EXPO ’86 came and went, we attended and although I enjoyed it and all there was to see, I was very disappointed that I and Canada had missed out on revolutionizing hydrocarbon combustion like we could have, and just having the world drop by to see what, with great futuristic insight “we can do” as Canadians, would have been such a great marketing strategy.

Instead, the country slipped into fiscal deficit and by 1988 when my marriage fell completely apart, I was working with Pacific Rim Plumbing in the lower mainland on a high rise project where I finally experienced the efficient application of construction manpower.

Using the applicable math, science, and trigonometry that we had learned a decade earlier in trade school seemed so easy to put into practice, feeling totally proper when it resulted in the promised expedience in production.

I would soon have occasion to prove the value of good organization in construction again, however first it was back to industrial pipe fitting on the Premier Gold Mine Process Plant in North Eastern BC just past Stewart BC on the Canadian side of the Alaska Pan Handle.

My usual curiosity about projects that I worked on was noticed here right a way and I was told that Plan Trailer “B” was off limits to those that worked in section “A”, because it was a protected process.

I was soon promoted up to being a ‘stainless steel pipe fitter’ because of my attention to accuracy and detail.

At the end of that job I went up to White Horse Yukon and applied my recently honed ‘plumbing efficiency skills’ to good use organizing the plumbing installation on a thirty suite apartment building in record time and under budget for a local contractor.

Then I took on the position of plumbing foreman for Qwan Lin Dun, a First Nation housing company in White Horse for the summer construction season during which we built and completed fifty plus single family houses in the local First Nations Settlement.

Next I went on to work in isolation as the maintenance gas fitter at Ketza River Mine, a ‘flotation’ gold extraction process, just like Premier Gold, only here they were only to glad to teach me the whole process.

I learned how the gold was first dissolved in heated cyanide and water solution, and then it becomes deposited onto hard coconut shell carbon by reducing the temperature of the slurry. Next the carbon is separated from the slurry, washed clean of the ground ore and deposited back into clean cyanide solution. Where the temperature of the cyanide solution is raised, redissolving the gold back into solution, only this time to be precipitated in the DC cell by introducing a positive charge that reconstitutes and solidifies the precious metals which then precipitate out.

This is “concentrate” which is mixed with borax and other fluxes and then ‘cooked’ by a gas fired blast furnace in a crucible before being poured into a mold to form a raw gold ingot of about 98% purity with the majority of the impurities coming off in the layer of flux that layers on the top of the form.

During my time at the Ketza River Mine I also witnessed how a fresh prospective can make a major difference in outcomes, specifically; when I hired on there production was plodding along at about 350 tons of ore every twenty four hours, with a 85% gold recovery rate.

On his ‘time out’ the elderly mine manager passed away from a heart attack on a Vancouver golf coarse and so all management personnel on site moved up one rung on the management ladder from his position on down.

Which was followed with many changes from “New Ideas” including; instituting a 5% profit sharing plan for all of the 101 employees of the Canamax Ketza River Mine, making minor engineering changes boosted the output to 600 tons of ore in twenty four hours, and installing many new carbon towers containing hard coconut shell carbon on the tailings out and return lines increased the gold recovery efficiency to 94%.

That is how the mining and processing of about eighteen months production of ore at 350 tons per day was accomplished in the next ten months at nearly 600 tons a day.

The profit sharing plan paid very well, close to doubling your wage, so by early November when all work was completed, I as a tradesman had already earned $77,000.00 on a $48,000.00 yearly wage.

For Canamax this was timely too since the contract guaranteeing $525.00 per ounce of gold was expiring on January First and at the original production rate there would have been about half of the ore left behind on the mines’ closing, since we couldn’t operate profitably at less than $475.00 per ounce.

On the worlds’ precious metal market this was at the time that the USSR dissolved and sold their reserves of gold internationally bringing the price down to about four hundred dollars an ounce.

Meanwhile, my project got shelved until in 1994 when Moe Sahota of the BC NDP Government started “Air Care”, and I offered it (the technology) to him as an avenue to reduce pollution beyond his aspiration and mandate, again to no avail.

In 1996 I offered it to a minister from Quebec in our delegation that attended the Kyoto Conference as a “Canadian Address to Air Pollution” while they were there drafting the “Kyoto Accord”, again it was just brushed off.

In 1997 I started up a Industrial Class “A” Gas installation and commissioning business in Prince George, and was doing this quite successfully when in 1998 I needed to learn Direct Digital Control systems to fire a 30,000,000 BTUH “auxiliary” natural gas boiler to a 120,000,000 BTUH “Main” hog fuel boiler at Hamptons Babine Lumber Mill in BurnsLakeBC.

In working with it, I soon realized how DDC was just miniaturized electronics, which it and computer applications ran on, so it made easy sense to me, and I had quite soon taught myself how to work with and run a computer. (I had learnt some basic electronics in grade school however that was with “Radio Tubes” and had missed the changes to transistors, integrated circuit chips and micro processers as used in DDC)

Later on in the summer of 1998 I also sent a notarize disclosure of my water injection system to Innovation Canada for an evaluation study “special” that they were running, and it came back with great scores on four out of five points, the fifth point pertaining to “Recouping Investment” was questioned by them.

I left it at that, but I think I had failed to properly explain that with the 25% increase in fuel efficiency, under moderate usage, these savings should repay the cost of conversion quite expediently.

Now that I was surfing on the “Net” though, and with my drive to complete my system on more than ever, I emailed most every politician/activist that I could find or felt might help me get a prototype built and motor tests underway.

I was also downloading free software from the net and taught myself how to run a drawing program. This helped me make up graphics and animations of my project so now I started putting up web sites (free of course) about my quest and ambitions.

But I didn’t stop there, by the fall/winter of 1999 construction work around Prince George nearly stopped and I went out of province to work again, to Hinton Alberta first then to Yellowknife NWT with a short two week stint into the Ekati Diamond Mine on a contract, all of which built up my savings account.

After I was laid off I went back to Prince George and with no work drew UIC and again, continued to work on my own, this time to re-machine my model with better seals. Using a space age product “polyimide” (that I had found on the ‘Net’ and ordered out of Texas) to build the seals out of very carefully, then machining precise packing glands for the seals which took months of tedious application, and then for it to finally not work after that, was very disappointing.

Well by then I had run out of savings and EI covered weeks, so it was back up into the NWT again, this time to Hay River, where we worked on refurbishing a school for about ten months. This built up my savings and EI eligibility and by the time 911 happened we were wrapping up that contract, so laid off, I went back to Prince George again to work on my project.

The next year I entered the Ventures BC contest offering a $50,000.00 prize with 168 other entrants. I succeeded in continuing through the rounds of elimination until there were only thirty two of us left, when we were invited to SFU in Vancouver for a wine and cheese party and to meet our “Mentors” for the next phase, leading up to “Going Public” on the Vancouver Stock Exchange.

I attended the gathering, my mentor however didn’t, but did call well into the session and we arranged a private meeting for next day at the Starbucks in Yale town. Next day when we met and I brought out my “Letter of Non-disclosure”, expecting him to sign it and then I’d show the model and explain the concept to him, he refused.

“Well if my intellectual property is not protected, I can’t show it… I’d have nothing to sell once I gave it away” I told him.

He replied with, “Lawyers see investors as having deep pockets, scare them with a lawsuit and they’ll settle out of court. We don’t sign anything, our lawyers do”.

“To bad. Do you really think I came this far with the objective of cheating you out of money?” I asked.

He still refused, so then I thanked him for the coffee and we parted ways, I went back to Prince George.

Back home again I continued with my quest for knowledge, finding electronic web sites for information and reference, I learned more about how the silicon chip was made and how it worked, along with further refining my understanding of semi-conductors and other microchip circuitry.

When a friend suggested the concept of a motor that ran on magnetic repulsion, it tweaked my interest, not in the “perpetual motion machine” lines like he was thinking, more on increasing energy efficiency in Electro Motive Force (EMF) use in conventional DC electric motors, through better design.

Thinking, that the degeneration of the electrons to heat because they were left stranded in the coil of the armature, and then requiring the cooling fan to remove it, were both a waste of energy, I drew up a better design on my drawing program, taking it right through to making an animation of it, where the EMF is shunted to a storage battery with a projected 40% recovery of electrical energy.

The Spring of 2004 found me in Vancouver waiting for a trade position to open up with work for me, but it also happened to be at the height of the rash of car thefts when Surrey received the notorious distinction of “Car Theft Capital of Canada”, it seemed to be on most of the media and the talk of the town.

I had time and was waiting anyway, so I applied some thought to the problem.

I reasoned that;

Since all vehicles drove around on rubber tires and rubber was a good insulator that would allow very little static charge transmission, as would the air space under it, so the car could be positively charged and since the Earth was naturally a negative charge, these three altogether now represented the components of a capacitor, albeit on a ‘macro’ scale.

In thinking further, what if the positive charge was produced in the car, so that when anyone touched the car now, dissipation of the charge over the surface of the person, plus with them standing on the ground, would remove enough positive ‘static’ charge to trigger the unit to come back on.

However since it wouldn’t be able to restore the charge, it would go into an alarm mode; this alarm mode would actually trigger an ‘up-dialer’ which would dial your cell number sending you the text message that; “Your Cars’ Security System is compromised” etc. or whatever you had programmed in.

All of this happening in three to five seconds from when the person first touched it. On your new/improved cell phone you would also have two ‘remote cam’ buttons one marked ‘Front’ the other ‘Back’ along with a ‘monitor, capture, reset, erase’ ‘joy stick button’ selector. These pertain to your cars ‘on board infra-red cameras’, one, on the drivers’ side front facing back, and one on the passenger side rear facing forward. (Both mounted on the interior upper windshield moldings)

With your car protected by this alarm system and it armed, your car would now have a slightly positive static charge, so when it is touched, the alarm triggers, your phone rings, and you push rear camera only to see a dog relieving himself on the front tire of the car (which would trigger it too!) so you push ‘reset’.

But what if there’s nothing there? Well now you push ‘front’ and see that there is this hooded figure climbing into the driver seat, so you hit ‘capture, roll video’ and dial 911, remember there is no audible alarm in the car, and the video is infra-red, so the thief does not even know that he’s a ‘Celebrity’ yet.

For the police, you would have direct video evidence so they could pick him up out of a crowd, for the court you would have time dated pictures, and all taken within a few moments after the trespass.

If it happens to be 4:00 pm on a weekday afternoon and forgetting that your car is parked in a rush hour driving lane when all of a sudden your cell phone rings, and you get your preprogrammed message, you check the cameras and …


I’d say! Hurry up!

Run down and rescue you car from the tow truck driver to save yourself a huge tow bill!

After borrowing the necessary electronics from several different designs, I came up with the needed ‘comparator’ circuitry design that would set up and sense the change in the static charges, showing it by lighting up alternate red or green LEDs.

So after I assembled the components on an experimental electronic ‘bread board’, I arranged a meeting with the CEO Jim King of “The Surrey Crime Prevention Association” to show him what I had come up with.

When I attached it to a chair in his office that had a metal skeleton and allowed the unit time to establish charge until the green LED lit up, and then brought my palm near the seat of the chair, the static charge accumulation in the surface material directly under my hand resulted in depleting the charge on average, until the unit turned on to restore the static charge level, dropping off the green light and turning on the red LED.

“This is when your cell phone would ring,” I said “delivering the alarm message to bring you notice of the problem”.

He didn’t seem to care to catch on, instead he insisted on showing me the system they had installed in their van and were promoting as a society, it was a simple digital ‘card reader’ which would not let you start up the vehicle without the right ‘card’ put into the slot.

My Response was “So you could have your van cleaned out of its’ contents, as long as they didn’t try to steal it you wouldn’t know… wait now, you wouldn’t know either way anyway would you, because your system doesn’t call the owner like mine would, does it?”

Well I got the ‘bums rush’ out of there just forty five minutes into our hour appointment, I think this was mostly because he could see his hundred thousand plus a year, CEO position evaporating before his eyes after I asked,

“Why do we need to spend six million dollars a year on ten bait cars and provide a small police force to run it, when every car on that street could be a bait car with the owner manning the camera, as well as many owners would probably love to ‘resolve’ the problem themselves too, you’d just be dispatching ambulances rather than police, that all”.

ICBC didn’t even venture a response to my e-mails that I sent to them offering this to them in their ‘portrayed’ drive to reduce risk, cost and property loss.

Meanwhile a great job offer came available in Norman Wells NWT. and I took it, it was the money that was great, the months of isolation were not. However with applied diligence and thrift over the next ten months I again accumulated near to $15,000.00 in savings and had full EI eligibility by late November of that year.

With no work for me in Prince George over that winter again, I set out and taught myself hydraulics, machining, and metallurgy with more refinement primarily as it applied to my project and after much cost and effort I completed a new ‘stainless steel’ copy of my injector, a true prototype.

YES! This one did function properly in all aspects and I’d finally be able to do my long awaited motor tests.

Anxious to try it now, I installed it on my test engine and then started the engine running but in setting it up, the maximum volume of water ‘evaporate-able’ is first established by ‘over shooting’ this threshold, which will result in a distinctive ‘hit then miss, then hit, then miss, etc’ firing or not firing sequence on successive power strokes as it evacuates the residual water.

On adjusting the volume of water back all of a sudden starting with three increasing louder power strokes, my test engine rapidly gained speed and then it blew up, first enshrouding me in a cloud of gray, then a cloud of blue and then everything stopped.

The adjustment wench in my hand felt suddenly free, in fact the whole head moved quite freely, the head bolts were lose! Also everything on the motors’ head was radiating an exceptional amount of heat, so I let it cool down.

After it had cooled down somewhat, I started disassembling the motor.

On removing the piston from the bottom of the cylinder I noticed scratches internally on the lower cylinder wall, while looking at this I noticed that the compression ring was not only broken but shattered … because the pieces of it fell like shattered glass onto the workbench as I laid the piston/rod assembly onto it.

This is not good… was my first thought.

That was some energy that I had unleashed though! Eh? Or was it just overloaded on water and the result of hydraulic shock? Either way the engine was shot, rebuilding it was out of the question so just buy another one, which I did.

After a proper ‘run-in’ was complete I bolted the converted head onto the new engine and again started to initiate set up, over shooting the maximum water usable as required, and as I slowly brought it back when nearing optimum water supply again, the motor distinctively emitted three successive bangs as it marked the exaggerated power strokes again, and the cloud of gray, then the one of blue and then dead silence.

Well now I was questioning everything, was it the water hammer? Or did the water actually become volatile as it had seemed?

That was the hardest thing to grasp, yet this was the best explanation of what it had felt like, the water had turned into an injection of super octane fuel! My ears were still ringing.

The head bolts were stretched again or was it just the missing head gasket? That gray material splattered onto the cowling, could it be the pulverized head gasket?

It sure was, whoa…

Now the hair on the back of my neck stood on end as I realized that in both instances I had been straddling the motor as it blew up between my legs, and considering the incredible energy unleashed, how the puny Briggs and Straton aluminum cast cylinder could have become so much shrapnel and blown my legs off in turn.

I would be doing no more Briggs and Straton motor tests, I assured myself as I threw the second motor out.

I didn’t know what to do next though so I researched on the net and interacted in mechanical and science chat rooms, posting the questions that I had. There was limited response to the postings but my research uncovered a study done by a University in Japan where Bunker Fuel Oil and water in an emulsion was used in an industrial engine.

The study had pictures of combustion results, of both BFO and BFO +25% water, and the emulsion had many better characteristics.

This didn’t quite explain what I had discovered so I kept researching and found a web site where the sequence of combustion was explained in detail in easy terms to understand and it also explained how water could beneficially enter into the combustion chemistry. This was it! What now?

Other than being able to include this as information on my latest ‘free website’ I didn’t know what to do next.

Well my funds were being rapidly used up and so I again went looking and found work, this time for a French company out of Maribel Quebec and working in Iqualuit Nunavut on a water treatment plant. It was late November and just coming up on Christmas 2005 when I got there, the pipe fitting was easy and we got to enjoy the local area in the evenings.

One of the things I noticed almost immediately was that diesel fuel seemed to be the fuel of choice, for transportation and home heat, next was gasoline, plus there was no natural gas, and very little propane used.

So now my mind was racing again, wow, my injector system could save them so much fuel!

Not only where it was used in land and water transport here, but if their home heating fuel (diesel) was burnt in a diesel generator instead of a boiler, with the heat still recovered from the combustion through the extractor and cooling system for home heating, plus now it would generate sufficient electricity to heat a second home of about the same size on electricity and provide ‘stand-a-lone power’ for both too, so the increase in fuel efficiency would exceed 200%! from the present.


I also found out that the local electrical supply for the city of 7,200 was plagued with outages especially during high demand in the coldest of winter weather, and used one hundred barrels of fuel a day to produce the needed power, at the time.

I thought this was significant and important enough for me to arrange a meeting with the local Minister of the Environment to present my concept and explain how employing it could so greatly benefit them, however his secretary later called me back, in response to the voice mail I had left, to tell me he was much to busy to take the time for a meeting with me.

Well, after I finished my work up there I came back to BC. It was Erickson now though, having moved there in the summer of 2005 from Prince George.

From there I went to work in Fort McMurray in the fall of 2006 and have been going up there to work quite frequently since then. In the fall of 2008 I offered my system to Syncrude for use on their ‘Heavy Haulers’ and other industrial fuel engines, to save (25%) on their fuel usage and remove all water soluble GHGs from their exhaust, however I have not received a reply, yet.

With my BC Adult Dogwood Diploma, I successfully competed for a permanent position of “Plumber / Gas Fitter” with the Municipality of Wood Buffalo, in Fort McMurray Alberta and continued on with trying to do my “Green Thing” from what some would consider “The Dirtiest Place on Earth”. (Until circumstances changed in 2010 and I went back to my residence in Erickson BC)

I am looking to discuss a partnership with anyone, individual, or group who would work with me to see this completed and on the market. My name is Willy and my e-mail is; en_sensesolutions@hotmail.com


I have a downloaded copy of the following study on my computer that I could forward to you if you need it for further personal study,

(If this URL doesn’t work)




In CIMAC in May 2001, the largest congress for marine and stationary engines in the world, many engine builders have announced that they apply the water injection into the cylinder to reduce the NOx emission.

There are three methods of water injection into the cylinder,

FWE (Fuel Water Emulsion),

SFWI (Stratified Fuel Water Injection) and

DWI (Direct Water Injection) [1]. At the last COMODIA in 1998, the authors presented about the effect of stratified fuel water injection to reduce NOx and smoke at the same time [2]. In

[1] Jorach, R.W. et al. : MTZ 61 (2000) Nr.12, pp.854-861.

[2] Takasaki, K. et al. : Proc. COMODIA 98 (1998), pp.57-62.

*1 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.

Improvement of flame combustion using BFO-water emulsion



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s